Themis Global Shortlisted
Following their success at the 2017 CICM British Credit Awards, THEMIS GLOBAL are thrilled to have once again been shortlisted for the ‘Third Party Debt Collection Team of the Year’ award at the upcoming CICM British Credit Awards 2018.
Michael Court (Co-Founder & Director) commented, “I am so, so proud that Themis have been shortlisted for this prestigious award once again. The recognition we received from the CICM in February helped us achieve exceptional results throughout 2017 and being given the opportunity to retain this award makes it extra special.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.”
Themis Global provides ultra compliant, controllable and cost effective Customer engagement solutions to clients across every industry sector.
· Significantly increased Customer engagement (52% average)
· Customer retention increased by 31% (driving future revenue)
· 100% of conventional outsourcing compliance risk eliminated
· Full control and oversight retained at all times
· Improved Customer outcomes
· Collection costs reduced by an average of 90.12%
· Overall client liquidation increased by over 12% (and rising)
To arrange a risk free pilot or request further information, please contact email@example.com