THEMIS GLOBAL, the credit industry’s dedicated Customer engagement and retention specialists, have been shortlisted as a finalist at the upcoming Credit Excellence Awards 2017.
Commenting on the news, Michael Court (Co-Founder and Director) said, “Following our recent success at the British Credit Awards 2017, it is humbling that our achievements have once again been recognised at the highest level. The Guoman Tower Hotel is an iconic London venue and October 3rd promises to be an incredibly exciting night. #loveyourcustomers”
Mark Robertson (Co-Founder and Director) added, “I am very proud that our cost effective Customer engagement and retention models have been acknowledged for the significant benefits they are realising for all of our clients. Being considered for a Credit Excellence Award is a dream come true!”
Themis Global provides ultra compliant, controllable and cost effective re-engagement solutions to clients across every industry sector.
· Average Customer engagement of 52%
· Customer retention increased by over 30%
· Cost savings of up to 94%
· 100% of conventional outsourcing compliance risk eliminated
· Full control and oversight retained at all times
· Improved Customer journey