THEMIS GLOBAL shortlisted for TWO AWARDS
THEMIS GLOBAL have been shortlisted for two significant awards at the upcoming Utilities & Telecoms Awards 2016 – ‘Innovation of the Year’ and ‘Best Use of Technology’.
Director and Co-Founder, Michael Court, commented, “We are bubbling with excitement but also extremely humbled to have been shortlisted for two such prestigious awards. It shows what can be achieved when innovation is explored rather than ignored. I wish good luck to all the finalists and look forward to celebrating their achievements on the 29th September.”
Themis Global provide an ultra compliant and controllable natural extension to their client’s internal collection strategies (creditors and debt purchasers alike) by providing risk adverse and cost effective escalation solutions, accessible in real-time via an online management portal (www.collectadebtpro.com).
- 100% of conventional outsourcing compliance risk eliminated
- Full control and oversight retained at all times
- Improved Customer journey
- Significantly increased Customer retention (up to 50%)
- Average savings of 70% on current collection costs
To arrange a demo or request further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.